M. SHALANE REGAN
U.S. Coast Guard Academy
Shalane Regan is a native of Methuen, Massachusetts. She is a graduate of the University of Hartford, where she earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering (2007) and Master of Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering (2013). Before coming to the Coast Guard Academy, Ms. Regan worked in the aerospace industry as a Project Engineer for Air-Lock, Inc.
- M.Eng, Mechanical Engineering, University of Hartford, 2013
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Hartford, 2007
- Engineering Experimentation Lab
- Hill, J.M., Regan, M.S., Adrezin, R.S., Eisenfeld, L., "System for Recording the Bowel Sounds of Premature Infants." Proceedings of BioMed2008, 3rd Frontiers in Biomedical Devices Conference, Irvine, California, June, 2008.
- American Society for Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Epsilon Pi Tau