John B. “Jack” White
Professor of Finance
U.S. Coast Guard Academy
- Ph.D., University of Virginia
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Financial Management
- “Brand Management and the Future of AACSB International,” The Journal of Management Development, forthcoming, with William Levernier, and Morgan P. Miles.
- “The Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs Act of 2007: An Extension of the Impact of Tax Policy on Informal Venture Investing,” Academy of _Entrepreneurship Journal, forthcoming, with M.J. Lockwood and M.P. Miles.
- “A Financial Model for Value-Enhancing Credit Sales Management,” Advances in Financial Education, Fall, 2006, pp. 17-22.
- Bishop Award for Sustained Excellence, College of Business Administration, Georgia Southern University, 2007
- Georgia Southern University Award for Excellence in Contributions to Instruction, 2006
- W.A and Emma Lou Crider College of Business Administration Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching, Georgia Southern University, 2005
- Wells-Warren University Professor of the Year, Georgia Southern University, 1999-2000