Skip Navigation Links
APPLY | LOGIN | PERSONALIZE | PARENTS | PROSPECTIVE CADETS | VIRTUAL TOUR | ESPAÑOL | SEARCH
FacebookFlickrTwitterYou Tube
CAMPUS
Dimick Hall
Dimick Hall is named after Professor Chester E. Dimick, affectionately known as "The Dean". Professor Dimick was the Head of the Mathematic Depart from 1906 to 1945 and contributed greatly in the development of the Academy's Core Curriculum. Dimick Hall houses an Auditorium where many guest Science Lecturers have given their presentations to the Cadet Corps and LDC (Leadership Development Center) students. It is the primary stomping ground of the Marine Science students. The front foyer is lined with articles of the 1931 Aero Arctic Expedition of the Graf Zeppelin, a telescope and many historical photographs and paintings. Every year the Marine Science Majors display their Senior Projects here.